- Drivers License are done by the State Dept. every Tuesday of the month from 8:30 to 3:00 pm. http://dps.sd.gov
- Food Pantry is open from 9am to 2pm contact Jean Shrake for assistance at 234-6474.
- Social Security questions are directed to 1-866-592-0846
- SD Career Center in Chamberlain will be open by appointment only. (605)995-8060 or email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Job listings can be viewed at the website: www.sdjobs.org
- Veteran Service Officer, Ron Falor he can be reached at
(605)234-4433. He is in on Wednesday 1pm to5pm &
Thursday 8am to 5pm.
- Emergency Management Officer is Katheryn Benton (605)234-3433
- Extension Office - (605)234-4431
- Link to SD Association of County Officials - http://www.sdcounties.org/
- Link to SD Association of County Commissioners - http://www.sdcc.govoffice2.com/
- SD Unified Judicial System - http://www.sdjudicial.com/
OTHER PHONE NUMBERS & ADDRESSES
Clerk of Courts-(605)734-4580, 300 S. Courtland St., Ste 111,
Chamberlain, SD 57325
County Nurse\WIC Office (605)734-4515
Court Services(probation officer)-(605)734-4585
Food Pantry/Outreach program-(605)234-6474